In August, 2013 the Massachusetts Oillheat Council became the
Massachusetts Energy Marketers Association (MEMA) relecting the
diversity of fuels and services now offered by member companies
• heating oil
• renewable BIOHEAT,
• ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel
• solar heating and how water
• commercial natural gas and electricity
• high-efficiency heating equipment installation and repair
• and energy efficiency audits.
The association interacts with many audiences including members, non-members, state and federal government officials, the media, environmentalists, other advocacy groups and consumers.
To the membership of MEMA, we thank you for your continued support. If you’re a non-member and you happen to be reading this message, I ask that you step up and join our team and do your fair share to keep our industry alive and prosperous.
Kevin Horgan | Ayer Oil Co. | Ayer, MA
Chairman | MEMA Board of Directors